Saturday, September 02, 2006

Coming home - Alicia and Maurice

Coming home after a year abroad is a very special and delicate thing. On one hand nothing has seemed to change and on the other one everything was new. Immediately after I landed in Prague I started to miss everything back in LA. The things I used to do there, the people I used to see and be with, the life there itself.
But it was the reality I had to face. Kylowna was patient enough to listen to me describing every detail of my feelings from all the changes I had to go through. It was very nice to have somebody like HER with me.
There were almost three weeks more for the two of us to spend together and oh boy I can tell you those were very busy weeks. We had a plan for every single day in the Czech Republic.
First of all, Kylowna invited her friend Maurice from UK over. He is a very interesting fella. He was born in UK but spent a lot of time with his family in Australia. The day after he arrived Kylowna, him and me went to Prague again to pick Alicia up at the airport. Alicia is my fellow teacher from Birmingham who I invited to come over as she was in Spain improving her Spanish. To make a long story short, all the four of us had a great time with capital G. We visited Prague, Karlovy Vary and Marianske Lazne. Ibelieve they all liked it very much or at least as much as I did. Kylowna and I noticed that Maurice and Alicia had crashes on each other and therefore we established MATCHMAKING Agency!!!!! It was really fun and hopefully we will see each other again some day.
All the four of us in Prague

Yes they really liked each other a lot.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger KAM said...

I cannot believe you posted this picture on your blog!!! You are so crazy! Are you trying to get us more customers or something??? We are not ready yet. Our Match Making Business is far off in the future, as we have many other fish to fry first! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home