Wednesday, July 05, 2006

That's what I call VACATION!

Altogether 2565 miles (4104 km) in 8 days but it was worth the energy indeed. I just love traveling and "exploring" new places. West Coast with its diversity is an awesome place incomparable with anything else. While visiting Arizona I learnt that California is unique. The people there are somehow different. They differ from the rest of the United States. I am glad I can compare now after I have seen the "ordinary" Americans. Every place here has its own allure and charm. It is almost impossible to believe that it is only 9 more days for Denisa and Adela here in US. I will have 4 more days before I leave to explore New York City and Niagara Falls with Kylowna. I guess I will spend the time on my own by thinking and recapitulating the year here.
STAY TUNED!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you are no longer in LA?? Did I miss my chance to say good bye? I suck!! I hope you had a great time here and feel free to come back anytime. Hugs and Kisses to the family. Email or call...Love , Carye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home