Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Summer Vacation Has Just Begun

Going to school every day brought some kind of a rhythm or pattern to my life here. I have already discussed this with Kylowna but still I have this weird feeling of emptiness now. I know I should simply enjoy myself and just "be" but I guess I need some kind of a plan to follow. Well....I will see what it is going to be like those few following days that remain. Before the school ended I already had made plans for some more traveling here. It should help to kill the boredom I believe. My plans are to visit Gran Canyon, Monument Valley, Four Corners and San Francisco and Muir Woods. Literally explore the northern part of the precious Golden State.

So before I do so I would like to share one special moment Kylowna and my parents have experienced in the Czech Republic while visiting the Presidential residence in Lány. They were very lucky that day and met the President of the Czech Republic, Václav Klaus with his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home