Monday, June 26, 2006

Last SOKOL class meeting

Sunday, June 25 was our last time we saw all our Sokol memebers. It is such a wonderful group, a real family, with the roots from the Czech Republic. I will never stop admiring them. Czech people love traditions and try to keep them as long as possible. Sokol in LA is a perfect example. Everytime we went to see their Czech lessons we experienced them all in a good mood, having fun there with the language and with one another. I dare to say my family and I will miss them terribly as they were a little piece of home for us. It has been an honor to me to get to know them all. I wish them to keep gathering together and be healthy as long as possible.

We also had a delicious lunch with them. Milly insisted on SOKOL paying for it so thank you very much again and just to let you know, I was very happy to give you that hug :-)


Don and Ruth celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary (can you believe it??) so we also had an opportunity to taste their cake. Yum!

Don and Ruth saying thank you for the gift they got.

Milly and Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home