Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Big Apple 2

This time Kylowna and I attacked NYC at night. It obviously has its beauty even at night.

Times Square
Empire State Building is really a magnificent piece of work. It looks very majestic.
Ground Zero, former WTC was one of the places I really wanted to see. It has weird atmosphere and I couldn't help not to have goose bumps. It must have been a horrific scene.


These boards with all the information about the terrorist attacks, telling you minute by minute how it all happened.




These are the plans of a new tower which is going to be built on the same place. It is called Freedom Tower. Hopefully it will survive better than the Twins.

The architecture of NYC reminded me of London a little bit. The whole atmosphere I would say.


.....and Paris:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home