Sunday, July 23, 2006

Queens - Flushing Meadows

Because Kylowna and I are big fans of tennis, we could not miss visiting Flushing Meadows where US Open takes place every year. We took a train that day to Queens where the tennis center is. On our way was another stop which was Union Station, beautiful train station where Michael Jordan has his own steak house. Aaaaaaaaand because I LOVE Michael Jordan I could NOT miss it.



The menu with so many goodies. Hmmmmm, yummy!!!


This is the steak I had with the bowl of macaroni (recommended by Carye) which was delicious. Recepe from his grandmother. Everything was very good but the best thing was the appetizer, right Ky????? Bread with cheese and garlic sauce.
Unfortunately the tennis center was closed. The reason is unknown, but we supposed it was because of the US Open that started in a few weeks. So we just walked around a little bit and therefore saw it from many different angles.






3 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was the Mac and Cheese??/

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Jiři Harajda said...

Of course Kylowna wanted me to have a steak but I followed your advice and got it. DELICIOUS!!! Hopefully I will have time to continue with my blog. Thank you for the comment.

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why didn't you WANT the steak? I need to understand WHY! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home