Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How I saw the real beauty!

Malibu is really a great place. So many beautiful houses overlooking the ocean,so many stars living in this area. I always wonder what lives do those people have. Being always mad about paparazzis taking pictures any time anywhere. I always keep telling myself: "Those people really don't have their privacy. It must be very annoying not to be able to "just" walk anywhere. But yesterday I parked my car in front of the post office in Malibu when a beautiful black Bentley arrived, the door opened and gorgeous Cindy Crawford got out of it. Wow, very beautiful. When you are so very close to such celebrity you automatically grab a camera and take a picture. It was a weird feeling, you are embarrassed but still you feel like you DO have to take the picture. I didn't bother her at least and she smiled at Adela in the store:-) So here are the pictures ( not very good I know)

6 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger KAM said...

Wow, excitement galore! =)

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zkus poslat fotku do souteze:
http://magazin.atlas.cz/clanek.aspx?rubrika=329&clanek=33529
Treba ulovis vic nez "pozadi". I kdyz Stalone by se tam asi taky dobre vyjimal...
Tomas B.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..that is great, but you saw me before that..how come I did not get an "I saw beauty" node..what are you saying about the rest of us here...heehee.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger KAM said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! You GO Carye!!

Ky

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger KAM said...

Hey, now that I think about it...I could say the same thing...hmmmmmm.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jiři Harajda said...

Veeeeeeeeery funny!!! Both of you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home