Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 3,4,5 - Las Vegas

The original plan was San Francisco, but somehow we changed our minds and went to Vegas. A very good choice by the way. We stayed at The Tropicana Hotel, which is one of the first hotels in Vegas, right on the Strip and enjoyed our stay every minute. We strolled the Strip, ate delicious food, visited the Hoover Dam again, climbed the Stratosphere and played a little. Kylowna and I went to play roulette but we didn't feel it somehow, right Ky?? Well, I was the greenhorn and Kylowna my teacher. Who do you think lost more money????


Our favourite Starbuck's.

And finally our hotel.

Sightseeing with the best tour guide in the world?????

A little bit of sunbathing while Kylowna was having a spa treatment. ( recharging batteries)

The next day we went to admire our favourite Hoover Dam.

It is deep, I am telling you.

Who would not welcome my mom?? Even Nevada did.

On our way back home to LA we had to stop at Calico, a very romantic place. Remember when we did it at Christmas?

Who is not smiling in the pictures??? Me???


A little morbid I know, but dead people don't leave their handbags on the benches!

Here is the tombstone I forgot to take a picture of last time, remember??

1 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger KAM said...

And WHY aren't you smiling???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home