Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 2 - Renaissance Fair

Great place, great fun, great time. Kylowna offered us to go to see this fair, Adela was sick so it was only my mom and me and it was worth going. I am a little used to it here but my mom was amazed how happy, cheerful and friendly all those people were. I will let the pictures speak. Enjoy!


Those two were hilarious.

Old English, old customs..........

And the Jousting was almost as real.

Then in the afternoon I drove my mom around to show her the beauty of "my city" And she loved it indeed. All the most beloved places.

The weather as you can see............... Something else than snow covered home, right?

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger KAM said...

Glad you liked the RenFaire. It is one of my favorite things. One of my loves, I would say. I was feeling like this might be my last year going--at least for a while. I may have outgrown it (despite the fact that it is a love), but I don't know. Must think about it. You know I am a thinker...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home