Sunday, February 19, 2006

The 78th Annual Academy Awards

March, 5 is the day when the actors, actresses, directors and movies are going to be awarded with Oscars Statuette. All is getting ready for this special event around Kodak Theater. Red carpets, posters with the names of nominees and of course the statues of Oscars everywhere. Our eyes were caught by the sign which read The real Oscars to be held!!! Unbelievable, I had the chance to hold the dream statuette for all people from the showbusiness in my hands. Pretty heavy to be honest but beautiful. If it only were the real event.........maybe one day, who knows???

Sorry for the face Kylowna, I know..... but there were so many people around:-)


Even more people around here.

4 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger KAM said...

This one isn't so bad, Jiri. At least you don't look miserable here. No scowl. Good Job. And are you trying to tell me you haven't found an agent yet???? Do I need to have my people call your people?? =)

Ky

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures Jiri. Thank you for sharing your adventures. I will take a walk and see the statues myself. I live about 10 blocks away.
I hope you can help Nicole Cox
with private Czch lessons for her upcoming film. Eva Sokol LA

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jiři Harajda said...

Thank you Eva, I tried to send back an email and I was also unsuccessful. Where is the problem??:-) I sent it to Milly instead. I will be more than happy to help her with Czech. Hoppefully WELL enough.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get my E-mail that Nicole was still shooting on a set and could not make todays appointment! Eva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home