Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 6,7 - Hollywood Blvd. and Universal Studios

Those two day were also very nice, the weather was great and therefore there was nothing to stop us to have fun.

Obviously the most photographed sign.


The Walk of Fame.

And after a very good lunch we went to our most beloved place........the beach in Malibu.


Where Adela made friends again.

The next day it was Universal Studios Hollywood. Fun for everybody. I was amazed how my mom didn't hesitate and went on all the rides there are. She is brave I need to say. Well, there was some screaming...........aaaaaaghhhh, oooohhh, ughhhhh.


1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger KAM said...

I love this picture of your mom! I am glad she enjoyed California. She has even mentioned again (since we have been back) how she would have liked to spend more time there. She REALLY liked it. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home