Thursday, December 22, 2005

Florida - Orlando

Sunday evening and I am ready for my flight to Orlando-Florida. I flew American Airlines and because it is Christmas all the food onboard was free of charge. Heaven again. I managed to sleep again a little. When I landed in Miami I had only a few minutes to find my flight to Orlando. I sat next to a lady who runs a scuba diving resort in Miami. We flew only for about 35 minutes but she managed to tell me almost everything about her interesting life. Among her clients is for example Tiger Woods, etc. She also managed to name all the dangerous species living in Florida, starting with little ants and ending with spiders and snakes. Denisa waited at the airport with Adela and gave me a ride to our friend's home. East coast is really different to our "home" on the West coast. I love the mountains we have in California. Orlando looks greener but I haven't seen much of it so far. Immediately after we got there I went to bed and slept for 16 hours. Next day we went to rent a car and left for Miami. The journey took about 4,5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home