Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!




Believe it or not but I am still shaking. I haven't been so excited for a long time. My first GAME ever. Los Angeles Lakers playing KNICKS. Amazing. Awesome. Incredible. Fantastic. Kobe Bryant was the hero of the event. 42 points. Score 97:92 for Lakers.




The Staple Center also full of movie stars such as Jack Nicholson, Denzel Washington, Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and many others. Under one roof with me. (much better seats though)

But the best star of them all was Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Sitting there so quietly, taking notes and watching the game. I accidentally happened to be so close to him.

Kobe Bryant - life experience



And last but not least, HALL OF FAME!!

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, mr. Harajda!
ms. Moton told us that we should write you here. I hope that there will be a trip to London in our school this year. Somebody said that there won´t be the trip, because you have organised it last years. And I think that your journey is interesting for you, isn´t it? I know you don´t know me, because mrs. Dvořáková teach me English.
All the best wishes you a student from kvinta.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger KAM said...

WOW! I know this was your dream; I can imagine how excited you were! This is so cool. I am really happy for YOU!

Take care,

KM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home