Thursday, October 27, 2005

Balboa Park in San Diego

Geez....!!! I know I say something is beautiful and wonderful all the time, but it is, I can't help it.
The Fulbright officials took us to Balboa Park as it is a place they all are proud of. We started the day with a picnic in the open air.

There is also a small village in the middle of the park where there are tiny houses representing different countries of the World.


The house of the Czech and Slovak Republic belonged to one of the first houses built there in 1930s by PanAm Airline. We felt proud, although nobody inside spoke czech.



I thought The Old Globe Theather is only the one in London.But apparently it isn't. So we both went to the same place, right Ky?

1 Comments:

At 6:42 AM, Blogger KAM said...

Funny! There is also a Globe Theater in Los Angeles, did you know? It's a small one though. I saw A Midsummer Night's Dream there once with a friend. That's how I found out about it. It is cool. Never been back since then though. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home