Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Who do I teach?

This is my 5 period class. English 9 graders honor class. They really didn't want to take this picture and I almost had to beg them. But now I am surprised how happy they are here (not in my class but in this picture)! THANK YOU. ....... no one wearing pink! Strange, huh?


This is my 3 and 4 period class. The kids are from Mexico, El Salvador and Cambodia
..........who is it in the middle? My best student?


This is my period 1 and 2 class. Kids from Mexico, El Salvador, Chile ........will you be quiet some day Ana?

1 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cau Hary hlasi se Tvuj fan Ondrej Hejnar, preji Ti spoustu skvělych zazitku a stejne kvalitnich studentu jako jsem byval ja s mnoha pozdravy Tve zlucove kameny a strasak dlouhych letnich i zimnich noci.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home