Friday, September 09, 2005

Home Sweet Home - The City of Angels

Yes, the POOL. Adelka just love it. Now she swims without the inflatable ring. She will learn how to swim by the end of the year I guess.

Before Kylowna went to the Czech Republic we went to see the Walk of Fame on Hollywood Boulevard. Stars everywhere. Britney Spears,right. Not very popular here though.
My first basketball watching. The very left player is Kylowna's brother Mark. It was great watching the game, but I was almost the ONLY white guy there. Quite scary.




DOWNTOWN


I had to fly different flight than Kylowna and had to wait for her at the airport. For an HOUR!! On my own in such a BIG city!!! Then I got the texting:"The Eagle has landed" and I knew she was there. We really had fun and great time every day until the last day when Kylowna had to go to the Czech Republic. So her adventure started 2 weeks after mine. And I have to be a BIG boy now. She helped me a lot. With everything: driving license(second chance, I know!!!), LAUSD (great experience), car transfer (half I did on my own), meeting your friends, school staff, eating japanese food (yummy)............how to drive a car,etc. THANK YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home