Saturday, September 10, 2005

Sightseeing

The courts where "White Men Can't Jump" was shot.



Cyclists. We really enjoyed it. It was fun.



Cops!!! Waving to Adelka.

So Kylowna is in my house, in my bed, eating with my parents, spending time with my friends. It seems like we changed our lives. It is funny. I sleep in her bed, drive her car, talk to her friends...... I am her now! It was much easier when she was here, but I need to see the city and I want to show it to my wife and daughter. So where to go?
We drove to Santa Monica beach. Beautiful. I obviously sunburnt myself on the first day here. But the beaches are just AWESOME here. You remember Baywatch, huh? Then we went to Long Beach, Huntington Beach and Venice Beach. There were basketball courts and people were playing there. I love basketball and watching these players was just JOY. When I came back home I learn that my favourite movie "White Men Can't Jump" was shot here. WOW!!!! Enjoy the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home