Thursday, December 22, 2005

Magic happens!!!!!!!


Everybody is in Mexico, as they sing in one of the Czech songs, is not true anymore for me. Everybody is in Key West actualy. It is almost impossible to believe this!!!! I was waiting for Denisa at the lighthouse when I heard " Jirko, Jirko" I kept saying to muself: "It is not possible, it is not your name...." But it was true. It was Magda Micankova (former student of mine) with her family. I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew they were in USA at the same time, but in Alabama. They could have been anywhere else but Key West. They actually decided to go on vacation to Florida at the same time. The same time to Key West and the exactly same time to the lighthouse when we were there. We had a nice long chat there and we hope to see them "expectedly" again sometime. Maybe in LA. That is what I call MAGIC!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home