Sunday, September 25, 2005

California ScienCenter



Veeeeery interseting weekend we had again. The week at school was very long this time, but I enjoyed it very much and gathered a new experience. However I couldn't wait till the weekend came. On Saturday we went to Exposition Park where there is California ScienCenter. The best thing about this place is that you can really touch everything they have there. And I mean it. They encourage people to try things how they work. The place was full of kids and their patient parents. We saw chickens to be hatched and one really hatched while we were waiting there. Amazing. You could experience an earthquake, make a movie, see a water whirlpool, see how electrical signal is transmitted, etc. You could also ride a high wire bicycle. Thrilling and breathtaking attraction, but you know how much I adore heights. Did I tried it??? Nooooo.
Did my wife tried it????? Yeeees. Crazy.


There were really amazing things. 3D experience in IMAX with Tom Hanks "Walking on the Moon" made me goose bumps. I wanna be an astronout!!! Oh, my heights. OK, I stay being a teacher, it is safer (sometimes).

Oh, Tess. How can I forget. The biggest woman in my life. In Body Works Theater.



There is also the Olympic Stadium in Exposition Park. Do I look as a proud american? I am very happy to be czech btw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home