Saturday, September 02, 2006

Holly came for my camp

The same day Kylowna left, my another friend came. Holly Emberton from Wales, UK is a friend of mine who I used to look after when I was an Au-Pair in London. She is 14 now and back then she was 2,5 years old. She came for my camp helping me with teaching English. She is like my second child and it will always be like that. Together with her came Mark who is a 33-year old fisherman from the same village in Devon. It was fun to have them both at the camp in Nectiny. This year I had only 25 kids but it was very nice time. A lot of new activities I brought with me from my stay in US. Next post is gonna be about the camp itself.

Bara, Mark, Holly and Me

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!
god finally i can write a message !!

i was one of your students in Birmingham , my name is Guadalupe from Chile i went with my bro Luis too in one of your classes ! =) my messenger is lupestupenda@hotmail.com
i hope you can read this !
bye bye ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home