Saturday, January 07, 2006

Back to reality (s-l-o-w-l-y of course)

After we came back from Florida (now I have realized I liked it over there, even though California is still state number one), we had a few more days with Kylowna. It was great as usual. We did again interesting things. Shopping for "our" czech friends was fun, going to see Queen Mary was awesome ( King of the Woooooooorld...), going to movies ( Memoirs of a Geisha was a great movie), Palm Reader was interesting kind of experience, despite the fact that I had to leave the room after the "psychic lady" said I was sending some strong signals which were disturbing her or what, driving round LA and listening to Eminem's "Stan" ( pretty shocking info for people who know Kylowna I guess). But it was all fun and a great tme for me. (oh boy how I hate the word WAS!!!)
Well, I drove Ms. Moton back to the airport and since she left I was pretty out of enthusiasm. My first bigger crisis I guess. I wanted to go home. I felt it was enough for me here. I came home and I was whining for hours. Denisa almost went crazy. I told her I had to get out of here asap. I could not bear it any longer. So we decided on Las Vegas, booked a hotel and set out early in the morning. It was my life saver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home